A host of reasons lie behind Vodafone’s desire to acquire cableco Kabel Deutschland, telecoms analysts believe.
European Communications discusses the latest telecom trends with telco executives, analysts and topic experts viainsightful analysis, Q&As and opinion pieces.
- 06 June 2013
Elie Girard, senior executive vice president in charge of group strategy and development at Orange, has backed up a GSMA report that calls for the simplification of M&A and regulatory activity in Europe.
- 30 May 2013
The GSMA has released a new report that claims to show just how far the European wireless market is lagging behind that of the US.
- 16 May 2013
Security is rising rapidly up the telco agenda as operators and their customers increasingly hold and reveal data that is attractive to the criminal fraternity, but the biggest risk is not perhaps the source you might think.
- 15 May 2013
Operators are still in analysis mode when it comes to Big Data, that most hyped telco topic, and have a way to go before they settle on the most appropriate and profitable way forward.
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 12
- Discount - InDesign CS5 Bible
- Download Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training (en)
- Discount - Acala DVD iPod Ripper
- Buy Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe (en)
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - 3DS Max 2013 Essential Training
- Buy DAZ Bryce 6.1 (en)
- Discount - Altova DiffDog 2009
- Buy OEM Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)