By Stuart Kelly, business development director at Telsis
European Communications discusses the latest telecom trends with telco executives, analysts and topic experts viainsightful analysis, Q&As and opinion pieces.
- 28 June 2012
Worrying about how to drive new revenue, create value and fight off threats from OTT players remain some of the preeminent questions facing telcos.
- 27 June 2012
Google announced this week that its TV service is coming to the UK as it looks to consolidate its offerings on the small screen, but telcos need not panic just yet.
- 25 June 2012
Doug Suriano, CTO of Tekelec, discusses tariff innovation and how operators can successfully implement new plans.
- 22 June 2012
By David Reed, founder of The Data Governance Forum
- 21 June 2012
As we reported on Tuesday, Everything Everywhere CEO Olaf Swantee called on operators to stop fighting each other, particularly with regard to infrastructure issues.
- 20 June 2012
Microsoft is pushing deeper into the mobile sector with the launch of its new tablet device.
- 19 June 2012
Olaf Swantee, the CEO of UK-based operator JV Everything Everywhere, has called on operators to engage in more constructive dialogue.
- 18 June 2012
Despite many transitioning to a high level of maturity in revenue assurance, some European operators are still seeing leakage that accounts for around 1.2 percent of their total revenues.
- Buy Cheap Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC
- Buy BusyMac BusyCal MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Cocoatech Path Finder 6 MAC
- Download Frischluft ZbornToy for AE and PrPro
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit) (en,fr,de,ja,es)
- 79.95$ Propellerhead Reason 4 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop
- 149.95$ Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle cheap oem
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC
- 99.95$ Sony ACID Pro 7 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- Download IMSI TurboCAD Pro V5 MAC