By David Reed, founder of The Data Governance Forum
European Communications discusses the latest telecom trends with telco executives, analysts and topic experts viainsightful analysis, Q&As and opinion pieces.
- 21 June 2012
As we reported on Tuesday, Everything Everywhere CEO Olaf Swantee called on operators to stop fighting each other, particularly with regard to infrastructure issues.
- 20 June 2012
Microsoft is pushing deeper into the mobile sector with the launch of its new tablet device.
- 19 June 2012
Olaf Swantee, the CEO of UK-based operator JV Everything Everywhere, has called on operators to engage in more constructive dialogue.
- 18 June 2012
Despite many transitioning to a high level of maturity in revenue assurance, some European operators are still seeing leakage that accounts for around 1.2 percent of their total revenues.
- 15 June 2012
How much longer can Nokia go on like this?
Its share price plummeted 18 percent on Thursday after a slew of mostly bad, if necessary announcements highlighted yet again the critical plight of this once great telco.
- 14 June 2012
By Allan Chan, president of global carrier solutions at Tata Communications
With mobile data consumption set to grow tenfold over the next five years, it is imperative that operators develop strategies to manage this huge increase, enable smart applications to deliver what users require and get a slice of the growing mobile broadband pie.
- 13 June 2012
New surveys out today have highlighted two growing trends in the European mobile space.
- 08 June 2012
By Oliver Johnson, CEO of analyst house Point Topic
The broadband market has fared reasonably well over the past three years, particularly given prevailing market conditions and certainly in comparison to other sectors.
- UK network share could save Telefónica and Vodafone over €1 billion
- Half of world to be covered by LTE in 2017, says Ericsson
- Opinion: 4G LTE expectations will not be met without reassessing network infrastructure
- Alcatel-Lucent pushes PAYG customer experience
- Alcatel-Lucent goes hunting for Huawei in IP core router market
- Buy Cheap Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 199.95$ DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC cheap oem
- Download Magix Samplitude 11
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC
- Buy Cheap Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- 29.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC