By John Hoadley, Chief Technology Officer of Taqua
European Communications discusses the latest telecom trends with telco executives, analysts and topic experts viainsightful analysis, Q&As and opinion pieces.
- 14 March 2014
By Fergus Wills, Director of Product Management at Openwave Mobility
The core goals of providing flexible service infrastructure and reduced costs, combined with a wider industry adoption of these principles, have made Network Function Virtualisation (NFV) and Software-Defined Networking (SDN), some of the hottest topics in telecoms.
- 28 February 2014
- 26 February 2014
Providing there are no net neutrality issues and operators learn from previous mistakes, sponsored data could soon arrive in Europe.
- 18 February 2014
Eurocomms.com: What is the potential business value of the data available within CSPs?
- 14 February 2014
- 12 February 2014
- 10 February 2014
Coleago Consulting Director Chris Buist discusses the latest network sharing deals in the UK and France
- 07 February 2014
By François de Repentigny, Vice President of Guavus
In order for long-term adoption of to be fully realised, big data analytics needs to become an essential part of the telco IT infrastructure. CSPs need to be data-driven.
- Opinion: Strategic cooperation key to unlocking the promise of M2M
- Wikipedia founder “very excited” about telecoms, MVNO is “ready to go big”
- Q&A: Thierry Zylberberg, Orange Healthcare CEO
- Opinion: Fragmented Europe is ripe for consolidation this year
- Opinion: Operational models must and will change in 2014