T-Systems UK chief executive Casper Malig discusses the hot topics in the enterprise market.
European Communications discusses the latest telecom trends with telco executives, analysts and topic experts viainsightful analysis, Q&As and opinion pieces.
- 06 January 2014
- 03 January 2014
To kick off 2014, European Communications has rounded up the major stories from the Christmas and New Year period.
- 11 December 2013
Go to http://www.youtube.com/eurocomms to watch the presentations and extra interviews.
- 09 December 2013
Eurocomms.com: What stage do you believe SDN is at now – hype or reality – and how will it evolve over the next 12 months?
- 22 November 2013
Four months after the Firefox OS launched in Europe, Mozilla Europe’s founder Tristan Nitot is keen to push the platform onto bigger and better things
- 20 November 2013
Belgacom CEO fired for saying Belgian State is “the worst shareholder”, PM “like a child looking for Father Christmas”
- 18 November 2013
The smoking gun for the dismissal of Belgacom CEO Didier Bellens was a business breakfast on 7 November in which he said the Belgian State is the company’s “worst shareholder”.
- 15 November 2013
By Timo Ahomäki, CTO of Tecnotree
The shifting sands of changing client expectations, remits and deliverables affecting the telecoms industry need not cause the organisational headaches of old.
- 08 November 2013
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Essential Training (en)
- 149.95$ Autodesk Lustre 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014
- Download Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
- Buy OEM Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition
- Buy OEM Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit)