Machine-to-machine communication is one of the most exciting and important growth areas for operators in Europe.
With the number of connected devices and M2M subscribers growing exponentially, the market provides a potentially lucrative revenue stream to offset declines in the core business.
But how should operators take advantage of this opportunity? What are business models that work and what are the strategies that have been successfully deployed thus far?
- Associate Director at Arthur D. Little
- Head of Strategy, Marketing & Products, M2M at Telefonica UK
- VP Business Strategy & Development at Orga Systems
- Head of New Business Strategy at NEC Europe Ltd
- Director at Machina Research
This event was a great opportunity to hear leading experts discuss this key topic, ask questions and network with peers in a friendly, informal setting.
Our previous seminars
For information on our previous seminars please see: